Digital IC Design Engineer – FPGA/ASIC
Novelda provides the world’s most accurate and reliable sensor solution for human presence detection. Our patented ultra-wide band (UWB) short-range impulse radar sensors, no bigger than the tip of your finger, enable new levels of user experience and security for consumer electronics and significant energy savings for smart buildings.
Novelda is looking to strengthen its digital IC team in Oslo. We are looking for a talented digital IC design and verification engineer, with experience and interest in FPGAs.
We are a team of highly skilled analog/RF, mixed-signal and digital designers working closely together to solve design challenges across the traditional boundaries of digital and analog design. We advance the state-of-the art of human presence radar sensors using modern tools and flows to achieve the best possible results.
You are a highly motivated, focused and independent individual who enjoys being challenged, learning new skills and pushing boundaries. As a team member, you are not afraid to share your knowledge and experience, and contribute with your skills and passions to the rest of the team.
The position is focused on digital-oriented IC design and verification at both module and system level. As a member of the digital IC team you will participate in design projects from the architecture definition stage to tape-out.
· Maintaining and improving our FPGA prototyping, evaluation, and characterization platforms.
· ASIC synthesis and RTL sign-off.
· RTL design and verification.
· SoC integration and verification.
· Modelling of analog/mixed-signal components.
· Contribute to component and system specification and architecture.
· PhD/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Strong relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
· Strong oral and written communications skills.
· Experience with one or more of the following:
o FPGA development and implementation tools, including design, constraints, synthesis, place and route, static timing analysis, etc.
o ASIC synthesis and RTL sign-off.
o Relevant verification tools such as Xcelium or Questa.
o Relevant programming languages such as SystemVerilog, Python and Tcl.
o Industry standard verification methodologies such as UVM.
· Excellent technical competence and proven track record for high quality and on-time production delivery.
· Exceptional candidates will be considered at all levels of experience, including recent college graduates.Apply now