Product Validation Engineer
Do you want to apply your technical and market know-how to the future of human presence detection? Are you passionate about innovation and cutting-edge technology?
In NOVELDA we create the world’s most accurate and reliable sensor solution for human presence detection. Our patented ultra-wide band (UWB) short-range impulse radar sensors, no bigger than the tip of your finger, enable new levels of user experience and security for consumer electronics and significant energy savings within building animation.
The role and the tasks
The Product Validation Team supports integration of Novelda´s technology into customer products through validation testing and certification on customer specific hardware. The team also works closely with the Product Development SW team to validate driver- and test SW.
The Product Validation Team develops, owns and maintains tools and infrastructure such as radar characterization systems, certification lab test setups, two-way antenna chamber, radar emulation targets and user-experience test setups. The team is responsible for building capabilities and capacity to handle current and future customer base as well as for internal testing.
We are looking for someone with a keen interest in lab type work, preferably with RF knowledge. SW experience is also a plus (C, C++, Python, Matlab). The Product Validation work spans all the way from designing and building the actual test setup to implement and support required SW or scripted automation to performing the actual testing. As a Product Validation engineer you must thus be flexible and able to handle multiple task simultaneously.
Both experienced engineers and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
· Test and validation on customer specific HW.
· Test framework development.
· Test SW release validation.
· Power consumption testing.
· Regulatory compliance testing and pre-scan.
· User experience (UX) testing.
· Various targeted SW verification tests (report interval stress, multi-sensor stress).
· SW integration on customer products (for example Intel Sensor Hub – ISH).
· Experience from lab work such as testing, debugging, prototype development, etc.
· Programming skills and experience is a plus (C, C++, Python, Matlab)
· RF knowledge is preferred
· Excellent writing and communication skills in English
· MSc / BSc with relevant backgroundApply now