Sr. Embedded SW Engineer
Oslo | Trondheim
Novelda provides the world’s most accurate, low-power and reliable sensor solution for human presence detection. Our ultra-wide band (UWB) short-range impulse radar sensors, no bigger than the tip of your finger, enable new levels of user experience and security for consumer electronics and significant energy savings for smart buildings.
· Expert-level coder for embedded MCUs in a production environment.
· Experience with coding in C and modern C++; C++11/17/20 and meta-programming, as well as modern CMake.
· In-depth experience with RTOS and bare-metal embedded systems and/or Linux kernel and device driver development.
· Excellent technical competence and proven track record for high quality and on-time production delivery.
· PhD/MS in Computer Science or equivalent. Strong relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
· Experience in one or more of these areas: sensors, RF, radars and associated algorithm development.
· Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills of embedded systems.
· Proficiency with real-time debugging tools (software and hardware).
· Experience with ARM-based SoC architectures.
· Experience with deeply embedded and resource restricted processors.
· Experience with software development patterns and practices to maintain high quality software.Apply now