Test and Validation engineer
Novelda provides the world’s most accurate and reliable sensor solution for human presence detection. Our patented ultra-wide band (UWB) short-range impulse radar sensors, no bigger than the tip of your finger, enable new levels of user experience and security for consumer electronics and significant energy savings for smart buildings.
As a Test and Validation Engineer you are part of Novelda’s test and validation team, responsible for ensuring product quality, manufacturability, test solution efficiency and test cost. You are a highly motivated, focused and independent individual who enjoys being challenged, learning new skills and pushing boundaries. As a team member, you are not afraid to share your knowledge and experience, and contribute with your skills and passions to the rest of the team.
The creation of target-FW and test infrastructure to efficiently run silicon validation, characterization and product qualification is key criteria of success in this position. Being involved in early R&D phase, owning test and validation plans based on product requirements and test coverage analysis to secure quality. Ramp-to-volume optimization and sustaining tasks are part of the mission.
- Ownership of test plan and test concepts for new IC development
- Target FW development for BIST and on-target test, as well as equipment-supported testing.
- Host controller SW development for validation and characterization.
- Test data database management.
- Test result analysis.
- Support ATE (probe) development for successful product ramp.
- PhD/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Strong relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- IC test and product engineering.
- Post-silicon or HW module validation and characterization.
- ATE platforms for semiconductor test (preferably J750 or V93k).
- Comfortable in the lab, experience in using RF test equipment.
- Relevant programming and scripting languages such as Python, C, MATLAB, LabVIEW.
- Excellent technical competence and proven track record for high quality and on-time production delivery.
Exceptional candidates will be considered at all levels of experience, including recent college graduates.Apply now